We know it’s July and you’re in summer mode, but it’s never too early to start thinking about recruitment! So be prepared when your chapter’s summer meeting rolls around with some fun recruitment theme ideas from Something Greek.
1. Wizard of Oz. We’ve seen the “There’s No Place Like Home” thing so many times, but we think this “It’s not about where you’re going. It’s about who you’re with” quote is awesome! Roll out the yellow brick road!
2. Music Festival. Sunflowers, headbands, fringe, high waisted shorts–super trendy.
3. Under the Sea. So I might have a soft spot in my heart for The Little Mermaid, but this could be a really cool recruitment theme! We’ve envisioning glittered fish and lots of shells.
4. Breakfast at Tiffany’s. We do this theme every year in my sorority. It would be even cuter if your school allows food in your rush rooms. We’re picturing mini croissants and muffin quiches.
5. Top Gun. Looking to steer clear of the typical girly themes? How about a Top Gun theme?!
6. Circus. At first glance this theme seems kind of lame, but the banner below is really cute! We’re envisioning glittery elephants with elaborate headdresses and lots of popcorn and cotton candy.
7. America. Is there a better theme for anything? Just replace the dove with your mascot!
8. Football. If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know about my distaste for football, but how cute is this football cake?
9. Movie Night. This recruitment room decorated as a movie theater is so cute! We love the idea of putting your sisters pictures in the film strip.
10. Golden Ticket. Did you know that this year is the 50th anniversary of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl? Celebrate with a Willy Wonka themed recruitment!
What are your ideas for recruitment this year? We’d love to hear about them in the comments!